Happy New Year everyone! Read on to learn about exciting changes happening at Unita Yoga including changes to the website and pricing, a jam-packed morning at the beautiful 1104 Studio, a new hot class at Gratitude Hot Yoga, and a new partnership with hOMe Yoga in Rolesville!
As we finished up last year, I asked you to complete a survey to help me best meet your needs. Thank you to those of you that shared your thoughts; it’s not too late if you’ve been meaning to do it: click here to complete the 2-min survey!
Changes to the Website and Pricing Options
After almost three years, we have expanded to included class-packs, unlimited subscriptions and online options. Please take moment to look on the site and you’ll notice quite a few changes to the schedule and pricing options moving forward in 2024. Here are the highlights!
- Prices for one-hour flow classes increased from $15 to $18.
- 5-class and 10-class packs are now available (for in-person and on-demand videos separately). You can maintain the old price of $15/class by purchasing a 10-class pack for $150!
- Unlimited monthly yoga subscriptions are also available for online and in-person classes!
- Class schedules and packages are now managed through an outside company, Arketa. When registering for a class or purchasing a package, you will be asked to create an account.
Studio Space in Downtown Raleigh
For our first session in the beautiful little yoga studio in the heart of downtown Raleigh, we are jam-packing the morning with events!
January 27th (not January 20th as previously noted)
- 7-8:30 AM Align and Adjust: Deepen your understanding of basic yoga postures. We’ll work from the foundation up exploring new perspectives on the same postures. Designed for teachers and students.
- 8:45-9:45 AM Gentle Flow: If you are looking to take things down a notch for any reason, this is the class for you! We’ll explore gentle variations of the poses offered in a traditional vinyasa flow.
- 10:00-11:00 AM Vinyasa Flow: Traditional vinyasa flow beginning with breathwork and incorporating sun salutations, standing postures, balance, core work, hip openers, inversions, and savasana.
- 11:15-11:45 AM Arm Balance Practice Session: Is there an arm balance you’ve been working towards, but need a little help? Join us in the casual practice setting where we will troubleshoot any specific issues and share ideas for continued development.
- When registering, please note there are cost-saving combination packages available!
Mark your calendars now for future jam-packed mornings at 1104 Studio: 2/17 & 3/16!
On the Road
@Gratitude Hot Yoga Center
If you know me, you know I love my home studio, Gratitude Hot Yoga Studio where I practice almost every day. I am excited to take over the 75-minute hot flow class on Tuesday mornings 9:00-10:15 at our Falls location (in Falls River Shopping Center). Check out the Gratitude site for details, or just show up and I’ll get you registered through Gratitude’s platform! By the way, Gratitude recently started offering some groundbreaking Pranyama and Meditation classes at 7AM on selected Saturday and Sunday mornings. Previous experience is needed for these classes; they go deep y’all! If you want to try it, but don’t have the experience, contact me and I’ll work with you to the point where you’d be comfortable! Sign up is available through the Gratitude website.
@hOMe Yoga Studio & The Winebrary
I recently discovered an up and coming studio that is breaking barriers in Rolesville, NC. hOMe Yoga Studio and The Winebrary is owned and operated by female veteran powerhouse yoga warrior Kali dePreaux-Jensen.
I have taken some great classes of course (it’s probably no surprise that the hOMe Yoga Flow is my favorite) but they are not just teaching yoga over there. They are building a community!
In addition to finding me on the yoga mat, you’ll see me there this Friday night for a sip and shop event and Thursday, January 25th for a book club where we’ll be discussing “The Lost Apothecary.” These events are free and open to the public! Check them out on Facebook to learn more.
Yoga and Mimosas at hOMe Yoga Studio & The Winebary 2/3 10-11AM
I am beyond excited to share my love and passion for yoga with the Rolesville community Saturday, February 3rd from 10-11AM for a Yoga and Mimosas Event hosted by hOMe Yoga Studio! They Yoga & Mimosa a little differently over there. You will be served a mimosa before class begins so you can sip on it DURING class! Mimosas during yoga; could you ask for anything more? Yes! It turns out you can stay and purchase a second one after class if you’d like. I’ll see you there!
Back Porch Yoga on Wednesday evenings at 6PM in North Raleigh (open to the public) starts back up tonight! Right now, we are in the clubhouse down the street (3010 Hiking Trail) but we’ll move back to the backyard oasis once the weather warms up.
Please remember that one of the best things about Unita Yoga is that you can create your own class! Find a crew, choose a location (I can provide one if needed), and let’s flow! Contact Rebekah to book private instruction or group classes (online or in-person).